Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future

Christmas Past



Here is a Christmas Table Runner I made last year for my mother.


Christmas Present

Here is the quilt finished for my dad and on his couch. I decided to keep it simple, and named it Dad's Quilt. He loved it and had us take lots of pictures of him with it.


Christmas Future





Here is the start of my Berry Sheri Christmas quilt for my daughter. I have decided on stars for the quilt, but I have not decided yet the rest of the pattern. I may do the Lucky Stars pattern by Terry Atkinson.


I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas, and for those who don't celebrate Christmas I hope that you have some time to relax for the start of a new year.


3 comments:

Bunny said...

Your table runner is beautiful but your Dad's quilt is amazing I love that pattern, does it have a name You have done a beautiful job on the colours too. WOW
Merry Christmas

Barb said...

Love your table runners!!

Myra said...

Great table runner Michelle, and I'm glad your dad likes his wonderful Bento Box quilt you made!
Great fabrics/start for your 2010 Christmas quilt too!
Happy stitchings!