Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Wrap Up

Well it has been a wonderful year. I started blogging in March and have gotten so much out meeting you and learning from you.



I participated in 8 swaps this year, with my 9th and 10th due in January.




I made 8 quilts along with wallhangings, table runners and a pincushion.




I am left with some PHDs. Hopefully, some will be done this month. The best part of my New Year, was getting up in the middle of the night and putting a quilt on my husband and children. It was a very proud moment for me. I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring! Thank you once again for all of your help and encouragement.



7 comments:

Ariane said...

You have made some beautiful quilts in 2009. I can't wait to see what you make in 2010. You have some wnderful blocks already. That will give you a great start for this year. I am going to keep working on my unfinished projects from last year. I didn't get as many done in december as I would have liked. Thanks for all the encouragement you have given me. I wish you and your family a wonderful year.

Barb said...

Wow....you have done alot....awesome!!!

how did you do the multi pictures/

Lee D said...

all your work is beautiful and all recipients should be delighted to receive something from you. Here's to quilting in 2010

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Beautiful quilts! Happy new year!

Myra said...

You've had a very productive 2009 Michelle! Good for you! I have yet to put quilts on my family... PhDs! I still have time!!!
Love the way you are showing your projects in this post! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Quilter Kathy said...

Happy New Year! You have accomplished so much in 2009!

Michelle said...

Wow! Those are awesome!