Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In

I decided to work on a new project for my Friday Night Sew-In; a baby quilt, which is my favourite thing to make. Here is the fabric I started with:



I decided to do another zig-zag quilt. I had a lot of fun makeing the first one. Here is my progress:





I got the blue and yellow done last night. I was one strip short for the white polka dot fabric, so I did the reds today. Luckily my LQS had some of it left. I put it all up on my design wall, so that it is easier to see.  The Friday Night Sewn-In was a lot of fun. It felt like going out with the girls, even if I was in my own home. I look forward to the one next month.



6 comments:

Myra said...

Looks great Michelle! That pattern makes a cute baby quilt! Great fabrics! 8-)
A sew in... is there a site or something that everyone taking part in it gather? Haven't a clue...

Lee D said...

looking great.

Barb said...

It looks wonderful..you got alot done.

Lucille said...

Such adorable fabrics! ... and a perfect pattern to go with it. That is one lucky baby Michelle!
I can hardly wait :-)
Lucille

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the zigzag...I have made a few in mini size and found them to be so much fun!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love zig zags in quilts. This is lovely Michelle.