Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Forward, Look Back

February was a good month. Not so much blogging, but lots of PHD organization. I also had two quilt finishes (my potholders and my wallhanging), as well as some blocks. Another PHD is now off of my list.



Here is my Through the Winter Glass now bound.





I also early this morning, finished my siggy blocks and mailed them. My hand got sore after a while of writing my name.



March is going to be another busy month. I am presenting at my guild meeting on Wednesday so I need to finalize the details on that. I also joined Potholder Pass Swap 2.


Here is my list:

  • Make blocks for guild swap.
  • Make Bee Beautiful Blocks.
  • Prepare presentation for Wednesday.
  • Finish binding the Garden Path Quilt (aka Strip Search)
  • Complete Jelly Roll Quilt Along Blocks.
  • Make potholders for Potholder Pass Swap 2.

As always, I will keep you updated on my progress.

2 comments:

Angela Nash said...

Love those winter windows!

Can't wait to see what you're showing at your guild meeting.

Andrea said...

so cool that you did a talk at your guild! I like that you make lists each month on the things you want to accomplish...I need to do that too.