Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In


I got my 11th block done for the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along. I was looking at the quilt this morning. It will fit nicely in my living room and I think it is going to be come an all round year quilt.


Jane has been a great blogging friend for a long time now. She is the one who got me into blogging with her addictive swaps. Mel I have gotten to know as well through swapping and blogging. Jane is looking for 4-patches for Lissa, Mel's sister-in-law who has been in the ICU for 7 months now. To learn more about the quilt, go to Jane's post.

2 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Thank you very much! xo

Nanette Merrill said...

I can't believe Jane has the energy for this. Wish I did. Amazing. I'm excited to have just 2 more blocks to do on my sampler.