Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Seeing Stars

I did manage to get Block 10 and 11 done last weekend for the Summer Star Sampler Quilt Along but I did not get a chance to do Block 12 until yesterday.

Block 10

Block 11




Block 12


All of them together


Now, I just need to work on the centre medallion. I have had a lot of fun working on this. I also started a new project last night. It took me just a little while to pick a pattern, get fabric from my stash and start sewing. It is amazing how some quilts come together so easily and others are so frustrating. I hope to be able to squeeze in some quilting time this weekend. I joined Amy's One Week One Thing Challenge again and hope to get a friendship bag that I have already started done for my daughter.


6 comments:

Darlene said...

It's adorable, Michelle. Way to go!

Ariane said...

I love your blocks. They look wonderful!!!

Em said...

I enjoyed your soft colored blocks and it inspired in me a scene of first snow and family gathering for Christmas...thank you!

Unknown said...

love blocks 10 and 12, they are so different, unexpected and fun!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh I just love it!! I wished I had joined too! The fabrics and the placement of them is so cute, super job!!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh I love this Michelle!