Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Postings

I have not posted in a while. Life has been crazy and I really have not quilted very much either. I have decided to catch up on my postings by having the 12 Days of Postings. A little pressure before Christmas, is good, isn't it?


Here is some fabric I have bought in the recent while.



The dots are for my Jelly Roll Quilt, the flower fabric is for my Cameo quilt, I got the stripes for binding, and the dark blue for binding.  I love the Lizzy Dish fabric, and I got 3 yards of the green fabric with stripes  for $11 US. That is a huge deal for fabric in Canada that is $17 a metre. It became the backing for a quickly made quilt.

I have gotten 2 of my quilts back from the quilter's and they look amazing! Next week will be spent binding and then they will be all ready for Christmas.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love love love your fabrics!! Glad you dropped in....

Happy Holidays!!!

Unknown said...

Great fabric DQ! Looking forward to see what you post in the next 12 days of posting!

Ariane said...

Love your fabric. It looks great!