Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Design Wall Monday


This is what is on my design wall this week. It is a wonderful pattern called Unwind by Julie of Jaybird Quilts. She sent me some of her wonderful patterns and I am having fun trying them out. All of the patterns come with templates.I have also been into rulers a lot lately; I find them easier for me than templates so I was happy to add another one to my stash.


I am also going to be participating in Amy's One Thing, One Week Challenge and hope to have this top sewn for next Monday. Check what others have on their design wall at Judy's Patchwork Times.







7 comments:

Myra said...

Looking good Michelle! Love the colors you are using... 8-)
Good luck on your one a week challenge there...

Ariane said...

Oh I'm jealous!! Love this pattern. Looks great!!!

Unknown said...

oh that pattern is so great Michelle! Love it!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

Michelle it's looking great! i love the colors that you picked! :-)

Becky said...

Love it. I'm making Unwind also. I've avoided putting it on my design wall because I think I won't be able to sleep for wanting to finish it in one day. Can't wait to see your whole quilt.

Pieces to Love said...

great pattern and great colors. I just found your blog and want to add that I love love love your Dresden't at the top of your blog.

Barb said...

Your quilt is just awesome...love the colors...