Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Tea Time



Tea Time





  • Quilt Measurements 11 1/4 " x 14 3/4"


  • Special Techniques : Paper piecing


  • Quilted by… me




  • Here is my submission for the Blogger's Quilt Festival. My mom had bought this as a kit for me years ago, and I put it on my UFO Challenge list to get done this year. The kit was originally pink and blue and I decided to swap out some of the fabrics. The pattern is called Time for Tea by MH Designs. I love paper piecing and this was really fun to do. This little quilt is going to reside with me, as I do love my tea time! I am always in awe of the impressive talent shown with the Blogger's Quilt Festival. Thank you to Amy for organizing.








    10 comments:

    CitricSugar said...

    I was wondering what you were going to enter….

    This so cute! It will definitely make teatime a little more special. :-)

    Robin said...

    Such a fun little quilt! It looks like the perfect design for a tea lover. :)

    Ariane said...

    This is such an adorable quilt. Perfect for your tea time.

    Angie in SoCal said...

    Lovely little quilt!

    Janet said...

    A sweet tea time quilt and it looks like it's a perfect size for your teapot, milk, sugar and a little plate of cookies :)

    Alison V. said...

    Very cute!

    Anonymous said...

    Love this!! Would be perfect for me to display at a Tea Party!!

    M-R Charbonneau said...

    Love this! It would be perfect for a friend of mine -- I'll check out that pattern. Thanks for sharing this!

    Rebecca said...

    What a fun little quilt, love the teapot!

    martilindsey said...

    Cute!