Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Under the Stars




I got started on my Under the Stars quilt today. It reminds me a bit of cross-stitching. I am counting the squares in the sections to sew them together between the stars.


 
Over the summer Nicole of Sister's Choice Quilts and Thelma of Cupcakes 'n' Daisies had a quilt along for the Spool quilt. Today they are both hosting a parade of the quilts that were made. Mine is being such at Nicole's, and check out the quilts at Thelma's too. Nicole and Thelma always have such amazing quilts on their blogs. I always want to make whatever they have created. Thank you to the two of them for the inspiration, motivation and support.

1 comment:

CitricSugar said...

Funny that it reminds you of cross-stitching - I was thinking just this week after I bought a couple cross-stitch patterns "Hmmm, I bet I could make these into quilts instead…" :-)