Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Design Wall Monday - Twister





I have the first two rows of the Twister quilt done. I like it more than I thought would. I am finding the cutting to be a bit finicky. I have to be very careful not to cut into the next twister blade. My daughter will be happy once this quilt is done. This started life as a surprise Moda stash bag and I was so happy to find a layer cake of Blush. This will be another one that I won't want to give away, but luckily it won't be going to far and maybe if I am really lucky I will get to use it sometimes. Check out what others have on their design walls at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Twisters can be a bit finicky, but they look so cool when they're done! Yours is looking good! :0)

Nicole said...

I have always wanted to make a Twister quilt! Once I made a quilt that was a tessellating pattern, and I found it to be very tricky.