Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Miniatures




Well, I can't believe that I already half way through my calendar quilt  and that it is almost July. With everything that is being happening in June, I almost forgot to make the graduation hat. I am definitely looking forward to some summertime relaxing. Not having to wake up the kids every morning for school is what I think is one of the best things about summer.







I was in the mood for miniatures, so I kept going with my basket blocks. They are 4 1/2 inches. I can't believe how many seams and shapes you can fit into such a small space. It really helps me work on my quilting to make blocks this tiny.


Linking to Design Wall Monday.

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Tiny blocks are so addictive. If only it didn't take so many of them to make up a quilt!

Ramona said...

Your tiny basket blocks are precious. I'm impressed with the paper piecing, too.