Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday Making - Sweet gifts


I made this cathedral window pincushion for my daughter. It is the first time I have tried making a cathedral window, and the first time I used crushed walnuts in a pincushion. I used this pattern to make the pincushion and I found it very easy to follow.

My daughter has become quite the quilter. She attended my quilt guild meeting last week to show off a quilt she had made for herself. She has another one almost done and plans to present it as well to my guild.






In another quickly done projects, I made this microwave bowl for my roommate from my quilting retreat. She showed us how to make these really cute sheep at the retreat and when I saw this fabric I immediately thought of her. I made quite a few microwave bowls for Christmas for family and friends, but of course I have not yet made one for myself!


No comments: