Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Taking an Artistic Break



My Kaleidoscope quilt is coming along, but I need to fix a couple of things on it, so I decided to set it aside until I have a bit more time to focus on it. To keep me busy in the meantime, I brought out an oldie but a goodie, my nine patch squares. It was started many years ago as a quilt along with Crazy Mom Quilts. It has gone through my variations, before coming back around to the original quilt along. I realized that I did not need the quilt to be so big, so when I worked out the dimensions I realized that I only needed 6 more nine patches. I got those done last weekend, played around with the design and have started sewing the sashing together. This is one I will be very happy to have finished.

Linking to WIP Wednesday and Linky Tuesday.

1 comment:

Ariane said...

This one is going to be great! And you will be so happy to get it done.