Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

Mint Sophistication



I finished the quilt for my daughter last weekend while she was away winter camping. I was very happy to give her something warm to cozy up with after she returned in a blizzard. I was a nervous wreck until she and my husband got home. She chose the pattern and colours and I did the sewing work. Again I love the colours she chose and of course I would love one of these for me. I have been working on bindings for the past few weeks and now I need to get back to some quilting for some upcoming deadlines. For now I am going to enjoy the fact that she shares this quilt with me.







Linking to TGIFF , Finish It Up Friday and Can I Get a Whoop Whoop.

6 comments:

canuckquilter said...

It's very pretty and looks cozy. I'm sure it was very welcome when she came in from the storm. I understand. why you were anxious until they got home. We moms worry :)

Ariane said...

It's a beautiful quilt. I love the colours.

Louise said...

What a lovely finish! Congratulations on a fine job. Your quilting is always so smooth and consistent and this one has great texture :)

Shannon Meyer said...

Love the colors in the quilt!! It looks very cozy and perfect for snuggling up in:)

newsurfiegirl said...

I love the fabrics in this quilt. It is beautiful.

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Lovely finish! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge!