Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Teacher Gratitude


My children and I decided this year to choose one teacher who had meant a lot to them and make them a quilt. The quilts have now been given and both teachers were thrilled. Having people who help and support my children means a lot to me. I appreciate and am grateful for all they have done to encourage my children to pursue their passions and become wonderful, caring people.



 My Son's




My Daughter's


I am looking forward to a wonderful summer with my children and hopefully some quilting!

Linking to Finish It Up Friday, Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop and TGIFF.

3 comments:

Ariane said...

These are both beautiful quilts!

Louise said...

These are very special teachers' gifts, indeed. I'm sure they are both honored to have received gorgeous, handmade quilts.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

I'm sure the teachers appreciated the special gift. Great finishes. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF.